Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Rudolph Run
Yesterday I ran the Rudolph Run in Allen Texas. In short, this is a really nice run. The morning was beautiful - nice and cold - no wind. The course is a nice relatively flat loop. The event had great awards for the top three finishers: handmade statues, cowboys tickets, a pair of shoes. I won second in my age group and got a coupon for a free haircut in addition to a trophy.

Next week is the Dallas White Rock Marathon. For the last six years, I have put together a five man relay team. Yesterday's race was a good tuneup for my team. Brooke won the womens race by a minute and a half; James Whitlatch won his age group; and John McGehee also placed in his age groups as well. So we are looking good for next week!

Rudolph Run Results


Rudolph Run Photos


Regards,

Chris


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012