Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Saturday, January 01, 2005
And the total is: 2061
Happy New Years everyone!

I totaled up my mileage for last year with the grand total coming in at 2061.1 miles for the year. That is the most since 1995, which I find amazing. Too bad I am not running very fast!

Annual Miles Run

Last night Fran and I left the kids with KB and headed out for dinner and a movie. Meet the Fokkers was enjoyable. We got home in time to rock in the new year with Ashley Simpson.

That left me dragging in the AM, so I postponned my run. Instead I picked up the kids from KB. Logan had a soccer game at noon. Logan played well; her team lost 4-6.

When we arrived home I headed out for a run. I felt great and got through my 60 minutes loop about five minutes fast. A good sign for 05?

Regards,

Chris

---
Update Aug 09 - Moved Graph Image from Geocities to Flikr
---

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012