Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Nice Day in Dallas
Beautiful - got up to 78 degrees.

The boss moved our staff meeting an hour back from the usual 0800 hours.

That allowed me to sleep in an extra 45 minutes before my eight mile loop at 0630 hours.

It was a crisp ride to work on the motorcycle. I had not been on the bike since before XMAS! Too long.

I hope to get another ride in tomorrow although its only supposed to get up to the upper 50s.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012