Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Reagan Kelley Stern
In preparation for the big ski trip, today we went to Doug And Lynda's ski shop to pick up some gear. I had not anticipated getting much of anything. In spite of that, I found some GREAT CB Pants for $50. Marissa also needed some pants. Logan picked up some gloves. But the big hit of the trip was sunglasses. All four girls nabbed a pair.

Here is Reagan in the pair that she selected (for Four Dollars I might add!):
Reagan Kelley Stern

The resemblance is remarkable, don't you think?
howard stern

----

Labels: ,



Comments:
Awesome I like A father daughter image.Peace,LINDA RUFO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012