Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Lunch with Runner-Girl
Today I was supposed to hook up with Runner-Girl for lunch. Sadly she had a crisis in the data center as they are probably not using BMC's excellent BSM solutions ;-). She had to cancel our meeting.

So, I figured if ya can't have lunch with the Korean, then at least have a Korean lunch. So I walked over to Cathy's Wok and ordered a huge bowl of Sa Ma Noodle Soup (or is it Tsa Ma??). Anyway, the soup was absolutely fabulous with big pieces of scallop, shrimp, crab, pork, along with the secret Sa Ma Sauce. Wow, Five Stars! Joe Bob says check it out.


Comments:
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you like KOREAN FOOD!!! WAH!!!!!
 
I'll pretty much eat anything!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012