Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Reagan Kelley Learns to Ski
Two years ago, when Reagan was two, I dressed her up and put her on skis. This was exactly what I had done with Logan when she was two. Unlike Logan, Reagan looked at me like I was nuts.

Two years later, this past Wednesday, I sent Reagan to ski school. I checked in on her class around 10am. The following photo shows what I saw:



The kid is a natural! By Friday RK was riding the chairlift! Her coach wrote:
Reagan did an EXCELLENT job today!! We practiced stopping and made small turns on bigger slopes.

Sadly, Reagan is less than enthusiastic. When I asked Reagan about skiing again, she said that she did not like the boots, the clothes or the snow. Of course I gave her the option of skiing or hanging with mom on Saturday. She chose skiing, so I don't think that she is a lost cause just yet.


Comments:
Hey hey! Sorry it took so long for me to comment back!!! I am going to Texas on March 28th - DWF area... We are arriving Monday afternoon and going to meetings until 5pm. Then we are going to check in at the Gaylord Texan. We usually stay at the Four Seasons but I was told to try this place out - so we are giving it a shot. Anyway... Monday, we have meetings mid-morning throught the afternoon until we get to the airport at 3:30 for our flight back... so... where are you in Texas, exactly? Where is Richardson?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012