Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Run From McGehee's
Saturday I was down for 60 minutes, but McGehee had 80. Running the loop from McGehee's house meant that I would bail after five miles and loop back. This loop is actually more than 60, but what the heck, right? We were again slower this week. You can compare the mile splits with two weeks ago, when the accident happenned.

I felt good, but my legs were dead from four weeks of hills. It turned out to be 66 which I logged as 9 miles. Then I went to help train Marissa's Soccer Team. I ran 3 more miles with them. That capped a 48 mile week. I'll be happy to have a light running load next week while I'm skiing in Tahoe!

As usual, here is the graph:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012