Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Monday, March 14, 2005
Update on Tahoe and Running
I am back from Vacation. There is a lot to report. So stay tuned this week. Sadly, and predictably I am way behind at work. I had 250 new unread emails when I arrived at work this morning. When I left work this evening, I had carved that number down to 160. So the Blog will be in the background until I get caught up. As I said the wait will be worth it. I have reports on the kids skiing, my race, and other stuff too like MARCH MADNESS!!

So here is a quick running note. While in Tahoe, I managed to run four of the five days there. Not far mind you, but I logged six days running last week, which was excellent. Tonight I reported for duty at Norbuck for a 6x2:30 workout with Coach Vaughan. The rest of the group had the day off because last week was their final hill week. So it was just me and the coach. I had a good effort, and coach had nothing but great things to say. So we will mark that one in the log book and put it in the bank.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012