Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
The Viewsonic is dying....
I have an old, trusty ViewSonic PF790 monitor that I use at home. I first noticed that it was a bit out of whack when I posted this photos of Marissa. On the ViewSonic both team's jerseys look RED. On every other monitor, it is clear that Marissa's team is Orange and the Jester's are Red. Today it has gotten much worse - it is not keeping synced and now the greens and blues are way out of whack. I may have to disconnect its feeding tube and spare it of the slow demise that is sure to come. Very sad. It has been a loyal servant.

Then again, its a good opportunity to upgrade to one of them newfangled fancy flat panel displays!!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012