Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Friday, April 01, 2005
On my way to St Louis
The semi finals are tomorrow and I need to figure out which side of these games I should come down on since I will be sitting up in the rafters of the Dome. I like Carolina both as a fan of the ACC and also I have thought for a while that they are clearly the strongest team in the field. I am amazed at what Williams has done with the program. But, you gotta give the Big 10 credit with getting two teams to the final four. MSU has looked pretty good in their NCAA games. Illinois showed guts and determination in overcoming that 16 deficit last week against 'zona. I have not watched much if any of Louisville - so I think I have to land on the side of Illinois in that game.

No matter what it should be an exciting pair of games!! I am looking forward to being there.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012