Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
800 Meters
I was just looking at the results from my first track meet this spring. I ran an uninspiring 2:24, which was fifth masters. More interesingly was that the man I beat out for fifth place was non other than Kyle Heffner. For those of you who don't know Kyle, well let me say he is the nicest guy you could ever meet. He also holds the third fastest American Olympic Marathon Trials run ever (2:10:54.1), which at the time was only good for the third spot on a team that did not get to run the Olympics (thank you very much Jimmy Carter). Anyway, I had no idea that Kyle was even in the race, much less right on my rear end!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012