Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
How wet is dry??
After practice today, I stopped by the Starbucks right next to the track and ordered my usual: venti-nonfat-dry-cappicino. It should be noted that this was a Real Starbucks, not a facko-in-the-back-of-the-grocery-store variety. Anyway, the barista handed my this drink which wieghed 20 pounds while at the same time repeating my order ensuring that there was no confusion. What puzzles me is that I don't think that this drink had any additional room for more milk. I have no idea how she could have produced a wet cap. This is very disconcerting. The only good news in this, is that there is another Starbucks right across the street. I visited them after practice two weeks ago. On that occasion the Barista asked me if my drink was dry enough when he handed it to me. It was, and I told him that it would be impossible to construct a drink that was 'too dry'. He agreed telling me that was his preference as well. I know where I will be going next week for sure!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012