Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Democrats say the damnedest things...
So it looks like W is about to send his Supreme Court Nominee down to the Senate. It has not yet been announced, and already Pat Leahy is complaining! He is quoted as saying:

"There has been some reaching to Democrats but certainly not to the extent we saw during the Reagan administration or the Clinton administration,"


Well, of course, Clinton reached to the Democrats! Sheesh!


Comments:
Watch all the media complain. I can hear their noise now debating the nomination and my TV and radio are off.
 
No doubt about it! I hear them too! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012