Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Marissa gets her second contract
Today Marissa was offered a contract with The Dallas Texans 95 Girls White Team. So now we have to quickly sort out if accept this one or the one we received from Everton. It's always better to have choices in these matters. However, now we have to make a decision! Marissa likes the kids on the Everton Team. I like the parents on the Texans Team. I suspect that the players on the Texans team are better, but I only know three of them (well four if you count Marissa). I don't know any of the players at Everton. Soccer America have picked the Texans in their top 10 soccer clubs in America two years in a row.

Decisions, Decisions....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012