Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Long time, no blog
Recently I ran into my buddy Terry who I have not seen in quite a while. He sez, "July 25". I'm like "what?" He repeats, "July 25." I'm like, "dude, what the hell does that mean?" That's when he reminded me that July 25 is the date of my last blog entry. Heck, I had no idea anyone except my mother was even paying attention!

Well all I have to say for myself is that the tour de france blogging really wore me out!

But there is lots to report on Soccer, Work, Running and all of my other favorite subjects! Stay tuned!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012