Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Monday, September 05, 2005
Gifts for the girls
Today I bribed Logan and Reagan for accompanying me to Fry's. I told them that they could pick out a movie or a CD or game. Nothing caught their fancy in the movie section so we quickly moved to the toys. Logan grabbed a big bucket of legos right away. It took Reagan an bit longer to choose, and settled on a rainbow catcher.

I am amazed at these two selections because they each characterize their owners perfectly. Logan loves puzzles. She likes to sit by herself building things or solving puzzles. Perfect. Reagan is high energy. She lives for the moment. I can't imagine anything that she would enjoy more than a rainbow. Perfect.


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012