Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Mother of Lance
Linda Armstrong Kelly, mother of Lance, visited the kids school today. She gave a very inspirational talk about how she raised Lance and some of the valuable lessons that she taught him. She talked about setting goals, and logging those goals and how to keep track of your progress. She talked about the importance of practice. I was impressed; she exceeded my expectations.

The kids at school gave Linda a check for $1200 which they raised for Lance's Foundation. Very cool.

Sitting next to me was a reporter from the Plano Star Courier. After Linda's talk the reporter interviewed Marissa and me for the paper! I'll post a link if and when they publish something!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012