Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Network the Tivo
Today I received the Linksys wireless for the Tivo. It was a snap to set up. Then I downloaded the Tivo desktop software, and loaded that on my fileserver. Pointed it at the music collection and the photo collection there. Voila! The Tivo has been transformed into a giant iPod with the worlds largest photo display!

Of course the downside in this is that on Monday I thought that the Mini was the coolest thing known to mankind. Then on Tuesday Apple discontinued the mini in favor of the way cooler Nano. Bummer!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012