Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Othodontia Update
On Thursday, I paid a visit to Dr. B. It was time to remove The Torture Wire. There has been significant movement of my lower teeth. The problem tooth is no longer twisted. In fact a large gap has developed between it and the one next to it. Since my last visit, I had lost only one bracket.

On Thursday the plan was to add brackets to my last molars, which heretofore had been spared. So with those four teeth, plus the problem tooth plus the other lost bracket - that was six brackets to install. And two new wires.

Once more I can say that my teeth are all very sore. So far I have not lost any brackets - that's a good sign and improvement from my previous experiences with new wires.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012