Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Two weeks down, one to go..
Last week I racked the Big Ed's which entails moving the brew from one fermentation tank to a secondary tank. Today I bottled it up. And added the labels. The brew will continue to ferment in the bottle, which will add the carbonation. Next week it will be ready to drink!

Tomorrow, I plan to brew up another batch. Originally I was concerned that it was going to be a wet job due to Rita. However as Rita is heading east, it looks like I won't have to contend with the rain.

That reminds me, I need to turn on the irrigation system!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012