Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Monday, November 21, 2005
SuperBlue98 - 2 Fire Angels - 0
Yesterday was the first game of the winter indoor season. We added three new ladies to the squad. Marissa, who came over from ASG and who is not be confused with my Marissa, scored both of our goals. This was the best game I had seen these girls play. Everyone was moving, and passing. Logan played her heart out on the field (after the game Coach Don informed Logan that it would be her turn to play keeper in the next game!) This is great little team!

The SuperBlue99 squad had game on Saturday, but the other team canceled so they had a scrimmage instead during which Logan scored two goals.

Today I picked up Logan from practice at the Sting facility. On my way in to get Logan the Sting 95 girls team were selling cookbooks to raise cash for their team. Sadly the mom selling the cookbooks was the mother of the girl who broke Marissa's arm. Needless to say, I don't have a Sting cookbook.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012