When I got home I attempted to organize my office. I say attempted, since I was not successful.
I took the SIX speakers for Fran's truck back to Wal*Mart and came home with four correct ones. I installed one of the four in the truck.
I am trying to figure out where we are going to eat before tonight's game (Stars v Kings.)
Also I should note that I have locked up second place (out of seven) in my fantasy football league. Last year against the same yahoos I finished fifth.
Here is the remaining status of the Honey Do list:
* Fix the stupid plug on Fran's laptop
* Fit more new parts on the motorcycle
* Get two more correctly fitting speakers for Frans Truck
* Replace the five speakers in Fran's truck
* Rotate the tires on my truck
* Fix the OS on Big Daddy
* Fix the stupid Tivo
* Fix Marissa's very smart computer (its apparently running slow)
* Take Fran to the Stars Game on News Years Eve
Here is the list of stuff that is now done:
* Clean the air cleaner on my truck
* Paint and caulk the gable vents
* Fix the garage door: Phase A, Phase B.
* Take down all the Christmas Decorations and stick them in the attic
* Install the Kuryakyn Levers, mirrors and covers on the motorcycle
* Purchase Fran an organizer
* Replace the stupid fuel filter in my truck
* Replace the stupid fuel filter in Chuck's truck
* Install the new faucet and valves in the kitchen
* Fix the stupid leak at the rent house: Phase A, Phase B
* Get kicked off the company ski team.
* Get tickets to the Stars Game
* Give Amy the HFN
* Take Marissa to her soccer game
* Return the stupid SIX wrong speakers for Frans Truck
* Get four more correctly fitting speakers for Frans Truck
* Replaced one of six speakers in Fran's truck
* Get up at O-Dark-Thirty and Take the kids to soccer on News Years Eve
All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012