Now before all of that, I had Fran's Step dad bring his Expedition over so that I could change his fuel filter. The freaking filter requires this little plastic "tool" which costs a half a cent to make and it pisses me off that they just don't include the stupid thing with each filter. My truck also needed a new fuel filter so I did that one too.
It was a beautiful day and one that necessitated taking the bike over to the depot. I recently purchased new Kuryakyn levers, mirrors and covers for the brake and clutch reservoirs. So I put those on the bike before making my run the depot.
For the rest of the week:
* Fix the stupid garage door
* Fix the stupid leak at the rent house
* Fix the stupid plug on Fran's lapop
* Clean the air cleaner on my truck
* Fit more new parts on the motorcycle
* Replace the SIX speakers in Fran's truck
* Rotate the tires on my truck
* Take down all the Christmas Decorations and stick them in the attic
* Fix the OS on Big Daddy
* Fix the stupid Tivo
There has gotta be more....
All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012