Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Thursday, December 29, 2005
I did get something done actually....
I forgot to mention that when I was at Home Depot today they did have the stainless air gap that was looking for. So the sink project is totally completed. Really. Sheesh.

Unfortunately, with regard to Big-Daddy, I have applied all the files suggested by Microsoft KB Article 237566 with no luck. So its back to the friggin drawing board on that one!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012