Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Progress
Yesterday I worked on the garage door. This is a doublewide unit where two pillars had sheared completely and two hinges had fallen apart. Yesterday I reinforced the broken pillars and I repaired the two hinges. Part of the repair required using epoxy which had to set up overnight. So phase two of the repairs will come today. I had allowed the door to be run without proper adjustment, and I am sure that's what caused the damage. So today I will adjust the stupid thing.

Yesterday we took down all of the Christmas stuff outside and got that put away. While I was on the ladder, I tool the opportunity to paint and caulk the gable vents.

I also cleaned the air filter on my truck.

So here is the remaining status of the Honey Do list:

* Fix the stupid garage door: Phase B
* Fix the stupid leak at the rent house
* Fix the stupid plug on Fran's laptop
* Fit more new parts on the motorcycle
* Replace the SIX speakers in Fran's truck
* Rotate the tires on my truck
* Fix the OS on Big Daddy
* Fix the stupid Tivo
* Fix Marissa's very smart computer (its apparently running slow)

Here is the list of stuff that is now done:

* Clean the air cleaner on my truck
* Paint and caulk the gable vents
* Fix the garage door: Phase A
* Take down all the Christmas Decorations and stick them in the attic
* Install the Kuryakyn Levers, mirrors and covers on the motorcycle
* Purchase Fran an organizer
* Replace the stupid fuel filter in my truck
* Replace the stupid fuel filter in Chuck's truck
* Install the new faucet and valves in the kitchen


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012