Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Texans -1 Blackwatch - 2
Last nights game was against a coach Marissa played with last spring. We don't have many positive things to say about Sissy. I missed most of the game. Fran reports that Marissa played an excellent game and indeed for the time I was there Marissa took a couple of shots on goal. Our parents complained about the refereeing in the game. Indeed in the 10 minutes of play that I saw the calls went 10 to 1 against us with no noticeable difference in play between the two sides. Then with two minutes remaining he gave Emily a Blue Card, which of course prevented our side from coming up with the tying goal. I for one will be looking forward to the rematch, hopefully with a difference ref.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012