I got the last speaker installed in Fran's truck.
I took Logan to her soccer practice - on the bike. It was her test ride! While she was practicing I did 30 minutes of jogging.
Tomorrow its back to the grind.
Here is the current honey do status:
* Fix the stupid plug on Fran's laptop
* Get two more correctly fitting speakers for Frans Truck
* Rotate the tires on my truck
* Fix the OS on Big Daddy
* Fix the stupid Tivo
* Fix Marissa's very smart computer (its apparently running slow)
Here is the list of stuff that is now done:
* Clean the air cleaner on my truck
* Paint and caulk the gable vents
* Fix the garage door: Phase A, Phase B.
* Take down all the Christmas Decorations and stick them in the attic
* Install the Kuryakyn Levers, mirrors and covers on the motorcycle
* Purchase Fran an organizer
* Replace the stupid fuel filter in my truck
* Replace the stupid fuel filter in Chuck's truck
* Install the new faucet and valves in the kitchen
* Fix the stupid leak at the rent house: Phase A, Phase B
* Get kicked off the company ski team.
* Get tickets to the Stars Game
* Give Amy the HFN
* Take Marissa to her soccer game
* Return the stupid SIX wrong speakers for Frans Truck
* Get four more correctly fitting speakers for Frans Truck
* Replaced four of six speakers in Fran's truck
* Get up at O-Dark-Thirty and Take the kids to soccer on News Years Eve
* Install Helmet Locks on the bike
* Take Fran to the Stars Game on News Years Eve
* Get my January ride on the bike locked in.
* Install the trigger wheel on the bike.
All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012