Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Sunday Ride
Terry called last night. He just got back from Weatherford OK, where he had participated in a sprint triathalon. Terry suggested an easy ride for Sunday Morning. Given that I was likely to be splattered from my 85 miles yesterday, I thought easy and short would be good.

So we agreed he'd ride out to my house arrving around 0620.

Which is exactly what happenned. Terry brough his neighbor, who's name I could barely pronounce, much less spell. We had a pretty easy ride out Rowlett and back. Nothing eventful to report.

Distance: 30.06 Miles
Max Velocity: 30.6 MPH
Ave Velocity: 16.6 MPH (and that was with no wind. Like I said, Easy.)
Duration: 1:48:37
Ave HR: 133 BPM
Max HR: 160 BPM

Tags:


Comments:
wow....sounds like a good ride. I am impressed with your HR numbers, looks good to me!

I love this time of year because I am finally getting my bike legs and the rest of the season will be a joy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012