Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Workout Notes Week Ending June 10
I spent most of the week in Aix-En-Provence France. I did my best to run every day. This meant getting up pretty early and logging miles on unfamiliar roads. Running every day really inflames my knee. So by Thursday it was hurting pretty bad. Thursday night I was out late in Marseilles, so I did not run Friday morning. But I did manage to get back to the hotel for an evening run - which felt great. Saturday was a travel day. Up at 4:00am to get a 6:30am flight to London, then the connection to Dallas. 20 hours travel. Unlike the way out there I did not have the energy to run when I got home. However this morning I did manage to do 60 miles on the bike, which felt great!

Monday June 4 - 60 min run - 7.5 miles

Tuesday June 5 - 60 min run - 7.5 miles

Wednesday June 6 - 60 min run - 7.5 miles

Thursday June 7 - 40 min run - 5 miles

Friday June 8 - 60 min run - 8 miles

Saturday June 9 - Travel

Sunday June 10 - 60.1 Mile ride with Terry (17.9 MPH ave) 3:20.

Total for the week:
Run - 35.5 Miles
Bike - 60.1 Miles
Swim - 0 Meters

Total for the month:
Run - 51.5 Miles
Bike - 120.3 Miles
Swim - 0 Meters


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012