Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Workout Notes Week Ending Oct 7
I have little to say about this week. I figured I should not run prior to surgery - why risk ripping the cartilage any more than it was already shredded? So I did the lifecycle and some swimming. Friday I got cut. Then Fran left me home with Marissa and Logan. I had to take Marissa to her game on Saturday - where I watched the game with my knee wrapped in an ice pack, while sitting under an umbrella in the rain. Then Sunday, I had took Logan to her game and then Marissa to practice. Amazingly I had no problem putting full weight on the knee on both Sat and Sun!

Monday Oct 1 - Lifecycle 45 min 14.5 mi

Tuesday Oct 2 - 250WU, 250pull, 100, 3x(5x100, 200; Set 1: Breath every fifth stroke; 2 - Pull in 90 on 1:45; 3 decend 1:35 to: 1:25 on 2:00) - 2700 Swim

Wednesday Oct 3 - 60 min Lifecycle 21 miles

Thursday Oct 4 - 2500 Swim (Not sure what Crazy Work out we actually did.)

Friday Oct 5 - Surgery

Saturday Oct 6 - Recovery.

Sunday Oct 7 - Recovery.

Total for the week:
Run - 0 Miles
Bike - 35.5 Miles
Swim - 5200 Meters

Total for Oct:
Run - 0 Miles
Bike - 35.5 Miles
Swim - 5200 Meters

---

Labels: , , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012