Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Jordan
Jordan Davidson died this morning as a result of complications from Stage 4 Esophageal Cancer. I have known Jordan since he was a small boy. The photo below was taken of him this past March, less than a year ago. His cancer was in remission and we were skiing at Taos New Mexico. I visited Jordan a few weeks ago in the hospital and he had lost 50 pounds. It was hard to believe that we had been skiing these slopes a few months before. I am glad that he is no longer in pain.

Jordan and Marissa

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012