Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Workout Notes 2008 Week 4
Wow, what a week. Working my tail off in France, yet I was able to run every day while I was there and then I ran the day I got back and today. That's 8 days in a row running. (And I will run tomorrow too.) I am quite certain, that I would have to go back past 1995 to find a streak of running that long. My 90 min run yesterday was the longest since before surgery. Also, I just noticed that I have not missed a workout day since Dec 15 - exactly 6 weeks.

Monday Jan 21 - Circuits in Provence France - 5.5 miles running.

Tuesday Jan 15 - Run the Golf Course - Provence France - 61 min, 8 miles.

Wednesday Jan 16 - Circuits France. 5.5 miles running.

Thursday Jan 17 - 35 minutes running - golf course - 4.5 miles.

Friday Jan 18 - 62 minute run on the Golf Course - 8 miles. Then - Fly to London 2 hours, layover london 3 hours, fly to dallas 10 hours!

Saturday Jan 19 - 90 minute run, 11.4 miles.

Sunday Jan 20 - 76 min easy run w/Victoria her baby, little man, and Logan. 9 miles.

Total for the week:
Run - 51.9 Miles
Bike - 0 Miles
Swim - 0 Meters

Total for Jan:
Run - 112.4 Miles
Bike - 127.1 Miles
Swim - 19000 Meters

Back to Week 1 * 2 * 3

---

Labels: , , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012