Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
January Workouts
This has been a pretty good January. I took the knee to the next level by starting some plyometrics twice a week. The knee held up under that pressure. I had to spend a week in France. That pumped up the running at the expense of the bike. Its been quite a while since I had two weeks of zero miles on the bike! Compared to December, I had twice as many mile running but a third of my bike total! Also of note - I had a perfect month - 31 days of exercise. Also incredible considering the International travel.

First Week of January
Run - 13.5 Miles
Bike - 51.1 Miles
Swim - 6200 Meters

Second Week of January
Run - 18.7 Miles
Bike - 53.7 Miles
Swim - 6000 Meters

Third Week of January

Run - 28.25 Miles
Bike - 22.3 Miles
Swim - 6800 Meters

Fourth Week of January

Run - 51.9 Miles
Bike - 0 Miles
Swim - 0 Meters

Last Week of January
Run - 11.0 Miles
Bike - 0 Miles
Swim - 6000 Meters

Total for January:
Run - 123.35 Miles
Bike - 127.1 Miles
Swim - 25000 Meters

---

Labels: , , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012