Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Two for two
This is the second Saturday in a row that I have badly hurt myself. Last week I crashed the bike and wound up with a nasty road rash and hematoma on my right hip. Today I sprained my right ankle.

Ankle

I was out early for a planned 12 mile run. I was about three miles into the run, when I rolled my ankle over the side of the curb. Badly. Really Badly. Loud Pop. Crunching. Severe pain. Lots of colorful language.

I had been hoping to do the Beat the Heat Triathlon next weekend. Now I am not sure that will happen.

Good Grief.

---

Labels: , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012