Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
November Workouts
November opened with the DRC 5K race. I was still pretty much splattered from my trip to India, but I gutted it out and won my age group. But things did not get better during November! Week 46 I came down with a cold and I needed to take a few days off as I was flying to England the following week; it was important to not get on that plane in a weakened immune system state!

I survived England and came back and ran the annual thanksgiving race. My time was a bit better compared to the DRC race, but not nearly as good as last year. Travel was really taking its toll on my fall racing!


First Week of November
Run - 32.9 Miles
Bike - 41.5 Miles
Swim - 6400 Meters

Second Week of November
Run - 11.75 Miles
Bike - 83.2 Miles
Swim - 0 Meters

Third Week of November
Run - 24.25 Miles
Bike - 50.7 Miles
Swim - 3200 Meters

Last Week of November
Run - 24.75 Miles
Bike - 90.7 Miles
Swim - 6400 Meters

Total for November
Run - 110.5 Miles
Bike - 266.1 Miles
Swim - 16000 Meters

Total for 2009:
Run - 1370.7 Miles
Bike - 2533.6 Miles
Swim - 261556 Meters













Back to:

2009: January * February * March * April * May * June * July * August * September * Octotber

2008: January * February * March * April * May * June * July * August * September * October * November * December

---

Labels: , , , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012