Hughes Blog
Thoughts on Software Development, Project Management, Parenting, and Running.
Thursday, August 04, 2011
July Workouts
DentonTri13
Ron told me it would not hurt. Liar!

I took 12 days off from running to start July and since then it has generally been easy 4 mile runs every other day in an effort to heal up from track. The first week of July featured the STH 100. And then two days later TZ and I did another 70 miler down to Terrell. That same week we took the kids up to Lake Murray in Oklahoma, and I rode my bike around the lake every day. Then I started swimming four times a week with Ron! Not surprisingly I believe that I have more swim and bike miles this July than any other month previously. I should also mention that we have had record setting weather in dallas. 27 days in a row above 100 degrees this July. We set the all time record for one day this july when the low temperature for the day was 86 degrees - that was an all time high for a low temp for any day in Dallas. Sheesh!

Oh and on the last day of July I did the Pioneer Power Sprint Tri!

First Week of July
Run: 0.0 Miles
Bike: 107.3 Miles
Swim: 4700 Meters

Second Week of July
Run - 3.5 Miles
Bike - 202.7 Miles
Swim - 3200 Meters

Third Week of July
Run - 14.3 Miles
Bike - 65.0 Miles
Swim - 12450 Meters

Fourth Week of July
Run - 14.2 Miles
Bike - 54.4 Miles
Swim - 12800 Meters

Last Week of July
Run - 18.0 Miles
Bike - 54.4 Miles
Swim - 6914 Meters

Total for July
Run: 50 Miles
Bike: 483.8 Miles
Swim: 40064 Meter













Back to:

2011: January * February * March * April * May * June

2010: January * February * March * April * May * June * July * August * September * October * November * December

2009: January * February * March * April * May * June * July * August * September * Octotber * November * December

2008: January * February * March * April * May * June * July * August * September * October * November * December

---

Labels: , , , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

All views expressed in this post and on this blog are my own. None of my comments should be construed to represent the views of others including and not limited to: BMC Software Inc., Corel Corporation, Dun and Bradstreet and AC Nielsen. Copyright Chris Hughes 2004-2012